Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Brunch

Last night I happened to meet an Icelandic - yogi - raver - chef. He is the chef at the Laundromat Café, and invited me there for brunch this morning. The cafe is really cozy and has such a good vibe. Its really cool because there is an actual laundromat in there ! Its a great idea because you can do your laundry while you eat breakfast !

We started with an orange juice slush which is pretty much elixir for any hangover. Then we got lattes. I was surprised when I saw the waiter who delivered them was Kenneth Nyguyen - a photographer and blogger, who is pretty famous here in CPH.

Then we moved onto the main attraction - the food ! We both ordered 'the clean' brunch (vegetarian option). Everything on it was fantastic. We had greek yogurt with honey and homemade museli, eggs, roasted potatoes, grilled tomato, salad with humus, a piece of cheese (I forget what type), pancakes with chocolate sauce and fresh fruit ! I ate so much, but whatever ! it was mid afternoon by the time we finally ate !

the whole spread

close up !

No comments:

Post a Comment