Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4

<3 <3 <3
me and my Mom hiking in Norway - July 2011. I miss her more than words could ever express.
She was the sweetest, kindest, most genuine and free spirited woman I have ever met.


my mom really liked this song

Today was not an easy day for me, so I wanted to surround myself with people I love. I had the morning off from work so I had a brunch with Sandra. We had scrambled eggs with fresh chives, a fruit plate with mangos, watermelon, grapes, and banana, apple juice, and coffee. It was lovely.

Tonight I met up with Jake and we went to Halifax, a burger restaurant a few blocks from my house. Instead of the traditional beef patty, we both got a chickpea patty. I had just a simple burger with vegetables and homemade pickels, and Jake had the same but with bacon and BBQ sauce ;) Then we took a walk around the lake and stopped and got a beer before going home.

I love my friends and my new city.

No comments:

Post a Comment