Tuesday, September 13, 2011

RIP DJ Mehdi


I heard some very sad news today - one of my absolute favorite DJ's, Mehdi, passed away today, on his 34th birthday. He was killed in tragic accident that involved the roof of his apartment caving in while he and some other friends were on top of it. He was such a great DJ and had the most positive energy out of any performer I have ever seen. He was always smiling and dancing while he played and just seemed so down to earth. I am so glad I got to see him 2 times in the last year, and the last time I saw him, in Miami, I was lucky enough to run into him outside of the club when the show was over. Even though I made a fool out of myself by saying "Mehdi !! Hiiii ! I feel like I know you !" I don't regret it.

This is a video I took the first time I saw Mehdi Copenhagen in January, 2011.



RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment