Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spontaneity

So it was 11:30 pm on Thursday night and I was already in my bed, under the covers, just relaxing and getting ready to go to sleep, when my night took a sudden turn. I 'liked' a music video, from the Australian DJ Duo : Flight Facilities, on my friend Steffen's facebook, and two minutes later I get a message from him saying 'Well, they're playing at Rust tonight'. Rust is a club, in Nørrebro that is a 5 minute bike ride from my apartment. And so I responded, 'well let's go !' At first I was half joking, but then he responded 'yes!' so I got out of bed, got dressed, made a strong cup of coffee, and left my apartment at like 12:15.



the video that inspired the night

We met up there and ended up having a great night ! The music was so good - really groovy. Disco electro. We had so much fun dancing, drinking jager shots and beers, and making fun of the 'baby strippers' aka 16 year old girls dancing on stage begging for the photographers to take their picture. It was such a great night and I'm so glad I went out because why not !

I took this picture on my cellphone, and it happened to be perfectly timed with the flash of one of the professional photographer's flashes, which is why you can actually see the DJs !

No comments:

Post a Comment